Good French bread + real mayonnaise + slices of Spanish onion + Avocado, English cucumber + Tomato + fresh parsley (optional) + salt&pepper + hand sliced SMOKED BERKSHIRE SIRLOIN. (NO CHEESE IN THIS CASE)
Smoked Berkshire Sirloins. Find one at Famu.
We were supposed to post this lot earlier, the summer 2010… Sorry, it’s November now.
One of our customers, Daniel, loves food and cooking (so do his family and friends!). Â He had been talking about this egg shape BBQ for a while and he finally got his new toy in the summer.
We were very happy to provide Berkshire Back/Side Ribs to help christen his BBQ! It looks so good that we think you can taste it!!! So much so that we wanted share it with all of you!
Since taking ownership of his new toy we are very grateful to Daniel and his family for being loyal customers and we are happy that Famu’s produce is making its way to his back yard and on to his BBQ. We cannot wait for to see photos of his next creation!
This is my saver in summer when I have no appetite (It does not happen often though unfortunately…!). This coleslaw works well for me because on top of vegetable, it has lot of protein. I do not really have fixed portions of each ingredient, and you can adjust how much you add everything depending on your taste.
Cabbage, Cottage cheese, Carrot, Fresh Parsery, Lemon Juice, Mayonnaise, Yogurt, Sea salt, Pepper
Sometimes, I add avocado on top of main ingredients. Like this. :-)
"Panna Cotta is originally from Italy. It is easy to make and can be prepared in advance. This is a Panna Cotta with little twist. Enjoy!
One afternoon, one of our customers was talking about Panna Cotta with Vanilla & Lavender that he made for his guests. Then I started thinking any other possible flavor that I could us. I made this for our master kitchen Sonoe who loves Sesame." …….Seiko
(for 7~8 servings)
We got original recipe of this dish from one of our customers, and modified a little. Our weekend storekeeper, Tom (he is Scottish.), loves this meal. It’s easy to make, and delish! Make sure to use good fresh liver because it is the key of success.” …..Seiko
(for 4 people)
Ingredients400g Very Fresh Chicken Liver (sliced)
• Soak Chicken liver in cold water or milk at least for 1/2 hours and drain.
• In a large fry pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and sauté until lightly golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
• Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until they have softened and released most of their liquid, about 5 minutes.
• Add the Liver and sauté until medium rare.
• Add the flour and stir to incorporate. Stir in the wine and broth and cook until most of the alcohol has evaporated, about 2 minutes.
• Remove from the heat, and stir in the sour cream and the 2 Tbs. parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
• If necessary, add as much of the cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce, garnish with parsley and serve immediately with buttered rice, steamed rice or Pasta.